We hope and anticipate that you will be delighted with your Tuppence and Crumble baby items but with our 'no fuss' returns and exchange policy you can feel confident in buying from us. Exchange details can be read further down this page.
All Tuppence and Crumble products can be returned within 28 days of receipt for a full refund excluding return postage. (subject to our terms please see the full returns policy itemed below.) You must please contact us by e-mail or telephone to advise us that you are returning your order.
PLEASE READ OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE SENDING YOUR ITEM BACK.
TUPPENCE AND CRUMBLE
PO Box 76552
LONDON SE27 7DW
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Tuppence and Crumble Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. Goods must be returned in intact, in their original packaging and clothing must be unworn. All labels and swing tags must be intact and attached to the goods. The original delivery note must accompany the returned goods.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund this includes Gift Bags.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment for example a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. We have extended our returns period to 28 days for your convenience.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 28 working days. We may extend this time at our discretion.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. All returns should be sent by royal mail so that you have proof of postage to the address below. (Please note if you wish to use another courier of your choice please contact us for details of delivery. They will not be able to deliver to our PO Box address.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
If you wish to make an exchange then please return your unused item with full contact details, email and phone number, to our London address, along with your original order number, or in the case of a gift, the persons name who bought the gift. Please give an indication of what you would like to exchange the item for. We will then contact you to notify you that we have received your returned item and make arrangements for a part refund or charge if required. We usually dispatch exchanges the same day as receiving your return, subject to stock levels. No charge is made for sending out your exchange but you will have to pay for the original items return.
Returns from International Destinations
Items must be returned within 35 days of receipt and in accordance with our general returns policy, and be unused and in their original packaging. We will refund the price paid for goods once they have returned to our address but shipping costs and any other duties or taxes cannot be refunded.
Why do I have to pay for returns?
We thought about this, but most companies that offer this absorb the costs in other areas – for example putting up the price of their products. We don’t want to do that, so decided to keep things as transparent as possible by letting you know from the offset that it’s our policy to charge for returns.
If goods are damaged or faulty on receipt please contact us so we can advise you on returning the item. We will inspect the returned item and with the advice of the manufacturer either exchange or refund the item full including delivery. However if the item is not found to be faulty we will return the goods to you. In this instance you will be liable for the return postage.